New Years Ball
Ring in The New Year With Us
New Years Ball Rates
- New Year's Eve Ball Ticket: €69 per person
- New Year's Eve Ball with Overnight Accommodation and Full Irish Breakfast Ticket: €159 Bed & Breakfast per person sharing*
- New Year's Eve Ball with 2 Nights Overnight Accommodation with Full Irish Breakfast each morning Ticket: €184 per person sharing*
To book New Years Eve Ball + Accommodation, you can also contact our Reservations Team:
The 4 star Talbot Hotel Stillorgan boasts 150 executive, fully air-conditioned bedrooms offering you everything that you could expect, and more. Overnight Accommodation is available to you and to all our New Years Eve party goers. Together with the standard features, one would expect to find in a first-class hotel – our marble bathrooms, fluffy towels and optional extras are a nice surprise for all our guests.
*Rate Subject To Availability and limited rooms per night.
- Drinks Reception on Arrival
- 5 Course Festive Menu
- Live Entertainment By 70's & 80's Tribute with Depeche Shop Boys
- 'Bubbles' at Midnight
- Dancing till Late
For New Year's Ball Book NowEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Years Eve Party 2018 T & C's
New Year's Eve at Talbot Hotel Stillorgan is not to be missed!
• Full payment is taken at the time of booking.
• The numbers booked are taken as final & this will be the final number charged for the group booking
• No refund or transfer of monies will be allowed whatsoever within these terms & conditions regardless of final attendance
• New Years Eve celebrations are strictly for over 18’s only.
• Additional numbers will only be catered for subject to availability.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• We cannot pre-allocate tables prior to the event or guarantee seating plans in advance as smaller parties may have to share with other parties.
• All guests attending the NYE Party booked on behalf of their employer including overnight accommodation are considered to be representing their company and will be deemed accountable in the event of any damages that may arise.
• The hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking without any prior notice if full pre payment is not received by the date specified
• The hotel may cancel the event under the following circumstances: The hotel has reason to believe the booking might be prejudice to the reputation of the hotel The hotel receives evidence of any adverse alterations of the client’s financial situation
• Management reserve the right to refuse entry at the venue.
• All coats must be placed in the cloakroom prior to entry to Carysfort Suite. A nominal fee applies.
• No smoking is allowed within the hotel.